2014年7月17日星期四

Noel begins 18 months after his NBA career field eye-catching performance

In new network on 6 July,   according to Taiwan's ETTV reported, wait for one year, the Philadelphia 76 people team in the last draft day trade the lorons? Noel, own NBA "rookie" season start was in 6 of the summer league, and posted 19 points, 4 steals. Well data.

from the University of Kentucky lorons? Noel, last year once was the frontrunner to draft pick, finally because of injury problems so that he fell to the sixth cis Cheap Hockey Team Jerseys position is selected, and then the transaction to a 76 man squad, but suffered a knee injury during the bitter, a whole 18 months, in 6 Japan launched the first match of the NBA career.

"I don't have any mental disorder!" About 18 months after the return to the stadium, Noel Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys said, "I have several months not to think of the knee situation, now I must let oneself become stronger. This is Cheap White Sox Jerseys a test, after all, I have 18 Cheap Coyotes Jerseys months did not play regular games, but I feel great Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys today, I am very happy, but it can not be too happy, because for me it will be a long journey."

没有评论:

发表评论