2014年9月8日星期一

children. Although the teacher did not see

dialogue

[family] would require the state compensation

"

" after the verdict, the reporter and Nian Bin sister read the first time a dialogue of cymbidium.

reporter: this lawsuit, on which affect your home?

Nian Jianlan: we changed too much. First, my parents. Nian Bin was arrested four months later, my father with the grief over the death. My mother for the insane, everywhere looking for son. This year's thirty, my mother died.

when my brother was arrested, his son was four years old. We have been told the child, father working abroad, not convenient to go home. Last year, the public security of the people we have not been to Cheap Maple Leafs Hats school for children, children. Although the teacher did not see, but we had to tell the children the truth. Then the child is more and Cheap New Jersey Devils Hats more doesn't love talk.

later, when lawyers met on the guards, recorded a my brother to the children, the children often asked Dad what time come back.

also, my house is the victim's family smashed up, not a piece of furniture is complete. Now we cannot go home, live in Fuzhou.

I am 38 years old, also not married. My life is for the lawsuit, but the younger brother finally going home.

reporter: in the litigation process, what is your greatest fear?

Nian Jianlan: before the verdict, I worry about most is the personal safety, we each session will be the victims and their families to beat. The last session, Si Weijiang lawyers they down. I when security, the other over me. I am really afraid.

and my brother, the seven or eight years, every day he wore handcuffs shackles. Old people with rickets, more than 30 years old, gray hair. I am also very worried, then don't come out, his body.

reporter: you in the lawsuit, said Nian Bin was torture to extract confessions of a statement. You will be asked to investigate the responsibility of torture to extract Cheap Capitals Hats confessions? Will request the state compensation?

Nian Jianlan: I will be Cheap Penguins Hats the responsibility of the public security, will also require the state compensation. They hurt my family for three generations. I have two brothers died of cancer, my parents two white haired people who send black hair, Nian Bin suffered another matter. They do so, for my family too. This is not money can compensate.

and the two victim, also need a truth, who is the murderer? It is also a murderer.

reporter: your future plan is what?

Nian Jianlan: haven't thought about it that much, just don't hurt us. I want Cheap Oilers Hats to give Nian Bin a doctor, let him recover. According to people.com.cn

[lawyer] the case not only hurt

winner

read in the bin's case in eight years, Zhang Yansheng, Si Weijiang and other lawyers have been through the Internet and media cited case. Last night 2>

没有评论:

发表评论